S 1269 Graph Models and Simulation
This is a graduate seminar course that the participants work on graphical modeling and simulation in domain "Flight Simulation". The course will be conducted in Aeronautical Informatics Lab.
The available research topics for 2017 Summer Semester are as follows:
- Flight Simulation Scenario Development Tool
- Micro Services for Flight Simulation
- Data Analytics for Flight Simulation
- UI Components for Instructor Apps
- Simulator Mobile App Integration
- Flight Simulator Map Server
- Model Based Terrain Awareness App
- ADS-B Simulator
- Virtual Air Infrastructure
- Remotely Piloted Vehicle Simulator
All interested students are welcomed to the first meeting at IfI PCPool on 21st of April.